Concrete, the uses are limitless from foundations, to sidewalks. These slabs of man-made solids are meant to last for years to come. There are so many uses for concrete inside and outside of your home we simply couldn't list it all here. But here are some we provide at Georgina Sod & Landscaping:
• Decorative Designs
Concrete being so versitile, inexpensive, durable and easy to maintain makes it a primary choice for commercial walkways. It's traditional look may not be as elegant looking as a interlocking pavers but it will cost less. Newer innovations now bolster some very unique and creative looking concrete which is refered to as "stamped concrete". Now concrete work can be texturized to look like interlocking pavers in walkways, driveways and patios.
Here are a several perks for using concrete:
• Fits oddly shaped surfaces and areas
• Can be sealed for extra durability
• Reduced long-term maintenance and care needed
• Less labor intensive then other surfaces
• Various custom patterns available.
• Removes problematic issues with having to source and match old interlocking pavers years down the road
• Increased resale value of home
If you're interesting in a concrete driveway, patio, flooring and or decorating give us a call.